Tour of Western Australia, 7 Days and 6 Nights
Western Australia is the largest state in Australia. It is the wealthiest state in Australia due to industries like mining, oil and gas and agriculture. Perth is the capital city of Western Australia. It is the most lifestyle friendly city along with other cities in this state. This city offer you everything to make your touring experience complete included superb restaurants, beaches, galleries and theatres, world-class golf courses, a casino, river cruising, quality wineries and breweries, wild life and everything that you can imagine and you like.
Day 1 – Perth and Fremantle
Discover three major highlights of West Australia – Perth, Fremantle & the Swan Valley region
- Visit Kings Park;
- South Perth, and the newly built Elizabeth Quay;
- Drive through city of Perth, Hay street, Northbridge;
- City of Fremantle;
- Hillary boat shopping centre and Aquarium
Day 2 – Swan Valley
Enjoy the spoils of the Swan Valley region with wild life, rustic cellar door wines and yummy boutique chocolate and cheese tasting.
- Whiteman park and the famous Caversham wildlife park
- Meet the friendly kangaroos, koalas, wombats & other Aussie farmland & poultry animals, dangerous reptiles & birds of prey and many more local friends at the Caversham Wildlife Park.
- Iconic honey farm and chocolate factory
- Premium wine tastings at four superb wineries and delicious cheese
- Get a taste of Aussie farm life at Molly’s Farm with popular local Aussie animals.
Day 3 – Town of York
Situated in the spectacular Avon valley, York is one of Western Australia’s most picturesque towns highlighting its charming architectural landscape. Founded in 1831, York was the first inland European settlement in Western Australia. Be sure to take a stroll along the main strip and indulge yourself in a journey throughout history as you experience life in the 1800s.
- Town of Corrigin and Kondinin to see farming country;
- Dog cemetery;
- hippo’s yawn – a natural rock formation you have to see to believe;
- Lunch at the beautiful wildflower shop;
- Wave Rock and the ancient Gnamma holes;
- Mulka’s cave;
- Seasonal wildflower viewing stops;
Day 4 – Margaret River
The Margaret River wine region offers a superb blend of indulgent experiences and stunning nature. This tour will suit all wine enthusiasts, offering an afternoon of wine tasting whilst still enjoying the diversity of sightseeing and other attractions.
- Bunbury dolphin discovery centre
- Busselton, and the largest wooden jetty
- Vasse virgin
- Bootleg brewery,
- Sandalford winery
Day 5 – Margaret River Continue
- The Mammoth Cave
- The Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park
- The Boranup Forest and gallery
- Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse,
Day 6 – The Pinnacles, national park and Sandboarding
The Pinnacles are a must see natural wonder on any trip to Perth .This stunning natural wonder located within the desert landscape of Nambung national park and next to the town of Cervantes.
Yanchep national park and walk along the 240 metre koala boardwalk and get up close to koalas as they sit in eucalyptus trees.
- The Cervantes, we visit the lobster shack to take a firsthand look at the region’s multi-million dollar lobster industry.
- Lunch at the lobster shack
- Sandboarding and Sand Dunes
- Town of Lancelin.
Day 7 – Free Day
Day 7 is free day or may be used to relax and recuperate.
The South Perth, Mill point or King Park are fantastic place to walk while having fantastic view of city skylines. You may wish to shop at Hay Street Mall, which is lined with big departmental stores, London court, arcades and specialty shops, offering true blue Australian manufactured goods. Also, City of Perth or City of Fremantle is best place to buy souvenir for your best love.
- $1800 AUD
- Child younger than 15 years old $1200
- 6 persons
- Available for this tour $5000 Per car for this tour
- Every Two weeks
- Extra tour can be managed for corporate
- Pick up at 8:00 AM Monday
- Drop off at 9:00 PM Saturday
- All entry fee
- English or Chines guide tour
- All breakfast
- All lunch
- Mid-day refreshment
- Airport Transfer
- 3.5 or 4 stars hotel twin share
- Free Airport transfers (valued $150)
- Two weeks before operating tour 10% for cost
- Within two weeks of operating tour no refund